Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

21st Birthday

Greetings:

It's my birthday today. I'm now 21 years old. We celebrated a day early. Along with the typical cake and ice cream dinner, I was given the following gifts.
  • Two t-shirts
  • Markers
  • Socks
  • Two large sketch pads
  • One small sketch pad
  • A watter bottle
  • Glow sticks
  • A regular calendar
  • A page-a-day calendar
  • C.S. Lewis' Prelanda (Book)
  • Colone
  • A hat
  • A fake mustache
  • $20 bucks
  • A mini-pinata
  • A rubber band ball
  • I Am Legend (Book)

Thank you to everyone to help make my day and year happy. I'm glad I survived for this long. Life may be stupid at times, but it rarely fails to be interesting.


Salutations,


Me




Also, the color of my blog's title will change according to the mood of my post recent post. It's currently green because this post relates to my increasing age and thereby growth.