Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Movie Music

Greetings:

I was thinking of making a video for this. I don’t have time. Vlogs will have to come later.

Anyway, music is a movie’s best friend. It helps to control the emotion of a scene without being as annoying and forced as a live studio audience.

Because of this, many great movie franchises, such as Star Wars and Indiana Jones, are known just as much for their musical score as they are for their most famous scenes.

I’m in college. One of my classes is “Concert Choir.”

This November, we’re doing an even called “A Night of Music from Film.” We’re going to be celebrating a bunch of movies as well as the music that went along with them.

Unfortunately, I recently found out that my grade partially depends on how many tickets I sell.

Yeah. I don’t like it. It’s like having to pay for my grade.

Even so, it sounds like fun. I’m selling the tickets on eBay, although I won’t be making a personal profit from it.  

CLICK HERE for the eBay.

Sincerely,



Me