Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Healthy Bits: Part 2/2

Greetings:

Here's my workout schedule. I try to focus on a couple body parts per day. Personally, I wake up at 5:00 AM in order to do the workout without distractions.

I don't have weights, so I instead use water bottles or coffee mugs as a substitute when needed.

I also stretch 15-20 minutes before each workout.

Finally, I feel the need to give a shout out to Scooby, a body builder who has a really good website about getting healthy. He's one of the only people I could find who promoted health without pushing a bunch of expensive equipment.

And no, he has no relation to the dog.

Sincerely,



Me.



Monday: Thighs/Abs
Cardio: 20 Minutes

                Ski Sits
                Squats
                Lunges


Tuesday
Cardio: 30-45 Minutes

Wednesday: Chest/Triceps
Cardio: None

Triceps/Chest:
                Easy Push-Ups
                Regular Push-Ups

                Bicep Curl
                Hammer Curl
                Overhand Grip Curl

Thursday
Cardio: 30-45 Minutes

Friday: Back/Abs
Cardio: None

                Bird-Dog
                Front Plank
                Standing Triangle Straddle Bends


Saturday: Take a break

Sunday: Shoulders/Calves
Cardio: 0-20 Minutes

                Presses
                Flies
                Front Raises

                Calf Raises
                Inner Calf Raises
                Outer Calf Raises